Date of Last Revision: March 23, 2017
Terms & Conditions- Statement of Rights and Responsibilities
This Statement of Rights and Responsibilities (“Statement,” “Terms,” or “SRR”) is our terms of service that governs our relationship with users, students, parents, teachers, volunteers oe any other person who may deem this website useful or use it for their personal of professional usage. By using or accessing the www.yaarmate.com, you agree to this Statement or it’s updated version.
Your privacy is very important to us. We designed our data policy (as brough out under) to make important disclosures about how you can use Yaarmate to contact/ share with others and how we collect and can use your content and information.
- Sharing Your Content and Information
You own all of the content and information you post on Yaarmate, and you can control how it is shared with others.
- For content that is covered by intellectual property rights, like photos and videos (IP content), you specifically give us the following permission, you grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any IP content that you post on or in connection with Yaarmate. This IP License ends when you delete your IP content or your account unless your content has been shared with others, and they have not deleted it.
- When you delete IP content, it is deleted in a manner similar to emptying the recycle bin on a computer. However, you understand that removed content may persist in backup copies for a reasonable period of time (but will not be available to others from Yaarmate).
- When you use an application, Yaarmate may ask for your permission to access your content and information as well as content and information that others have shared with you. We require applications to respect your privacy, and your agreement with that application will control how the application can use, store, and transfer that content and information.
- When you publish content or information on Yaarmate, it means that you are allowing everyone, including people off of Yaarmate, to access and use that information, and to associate it with you (i.e., your name and profile picture).
We do our best to keep Yaarmate safe, but we cannot guarantee it. We need your help to keep Yaarmate safe, which includes the following commitments by you:
- You will not post unauthorized commercial communications (such as spam) on Yaarmate.
- You will not collect users’ content or information, or otherwise access Yaarmate, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our prior permission.
- You will not engage in unlawful multi-level marketing, such as a pyramid scheme, on Yaarmate.
- You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
- You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
- You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any user.
- You will not post content that: is hate speech, threatening, or pornographic; incites violence; or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
- You will not use Yaarmate to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
- You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of this Statement or our policies.
- Registration and Account Security
Yaarmate users provide their real names and information, and we need your help to keep it that way. Here are some commitments you make to us relating to registering and maintaining the security of your account:
- You will not provide any false personal information on Yaarmate, or create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission.
- You will not create more than one personal account.
- You will not use Yaarmate if you are under 18.
- You will not use Yaarmate if you are a convicted offender of any sort.
- You will keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date.
- You will not share your password (or in the case of developers, your secret key), let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your account.
- You will not transfer your account (including any Page or application you administer) to anyone without first getting our written permission.
- If you select a username or similar identifier for your account or Page, we reserve the right to remove or reclaim it if we believe it is appropriate (such as when a trademark owner complains about a username that does not closely relate to a user’s actual name).
- Protecting Other People’s Rights
We respect other people’s rights, and expect you to do the same.
- You will not post content or take any action on online or offline media such as twitter, facebook or any magazines etc. that infringes or violates someone else’s rights or otherwise violates the law.
- We can remove any content or information you post on Yaarmate if we believe that it violates this Statement or our policies.
- You will not use our copyrights or Trademarks or any confusingly similar marks, except as expressly permitted by our Brand Usage Guidelines or with our prior written permission.
- You will not post anyone’s identification documents or sensitive financial information on Yaarmate.
- Yaarmate rights, propietory, Advertisements/ Sponcers on Yaarmate
- All the logos, contents is a protery of Users withhlold the rights to their personal contents, images, texts etc.
- You shall not be a party to any monetary benifits due to our sponcers or ad content shown on Yaarmate.
If you violate the letter or spirit of this Statement, or otherwise create risk or possible legal exposure for us, we can terminate Yaarmate membership conferred on you without any prior intimation. We will notify you by email.
- You will resolve any claim, cause of action or dispute (claim) you have with us arising out of or relating to this Statement or Yaarmate exclusively in Australia as per District Court for the Sydney.
- WE TRY TO KEEP Yaarmate UP, BUG-FREE, AND SAFE, BUT YOU USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK.